Creating a resume or CV for freshers can be a daunting task. It is an important tool for a fresh college graduate to sell themselves to the recruiter. Resume for freshers can be tricky. A good resume should be drafted in a professional manner to attract the attention of employers.
- Here are few tips which can help you create a good resume.
- Keep the resume restricted to maximum two pages only
- Draft a catchy header which should grab the employer’s attention
- Write an objective which is should be realistic and precise
- Highlight all your academic credentials and achievements
- Mention relevant internship and part time job experience
- Highlight all relevant skills
- Extra-curricular activities and voluntary social engagements hold a special place in a fresher’s resume
- Use bullet points wherever possible
- Format your CV as per regional requirements
- Back up your CV with a compelling cover letter
Resume.ae provides one of the best CV writing and interview training programs in Dubai-UAE. If you would like to know more about our CV Writing services, kindly visit Resume.ae right away. To know more, email us at email@example.com or call us at +97143554850 / +971 569173311
#cvwritingindubai #freshercvwritingindubai #bestcvwritingindubai #professionalcvwritingindubai #expertcvwritinghelpindubai #cvwritinghelpindubai #cvwritingservicesindubai #cvwritingassistanceinuae